We spent 10 days in this hotel. The breakfast is pretty disappointing. Too much sweet cakes,
but they did offer eggs and bacon at an additional cost. Location is fantastic, right across
from the beach, but its a long way from the main shopping area, so quite a walk. But you can
grab a trolley out front for $2!! which is awesome. Rooms were clean, but very small. Balconys are not advertised well, they state they are large, but its like being in a cardboard box!!!.
The Tiki bar is awesome for food and drinks, staff cannot do enough for you. Overall we were
happy at this hotel. The check-in system needs to be addressed better though. We arrived at
10.00 am, very tired from the flight, and could not check-in until 3.00pm, room was late being ready, so we were pretty exhausted the first day. Good for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking one of the world's most renowned beaches, the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel provides an oceanfront experience at surprisingly accommodating rates. The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel is the ideal vacation headquarters for couples, families (children stay free) and groups seeking the ultimate Hawaiian experience. The vast majority of our 644 guest rooms offer a private lanai and stunning full or partial ocean views. Diamond Head rises majestically on one side of the hotel, while legendary Waikiki Beach stretches out from the other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii
- Aston Hotel Waikiki
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu