We stayed at this hotel for few nights and it was a pretty good hotel. We got there early morning so the desk held our luggage for us until check in (they also held them when we checked out as we had a cruise at 5pm). The location is fantastic, right across from Waikiki beach. At breakfast they give you complimentary cooler bags which you can fill up with food and take it away.
We stayed in oceanview room and the view was amazing from the balcony!
The staff were very polite and friendly and they also have a complimentary dvd hiring system if you want to just relax in the room and stick a movie on.
Rooms were nice, not the most modern but has a nice hawaiian feel to them, and bars and restaurants are in close proximity of the hotel, including the ones down the bottom of it.
We really enjoyed this hotel and would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking one of the world's most renowned beaches, the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel provides an oceanfront experience at surprisingly accommodating rates. The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel is the ideal vacation headquarters for couples, families (children stay free) and groups seeking the ultimate Hawaiian experience. The vast majority of our 644 guest rooms offer a private lanai and stunning full or partial ocean views. Diamond Head rises majestically on one side of the hotel, while legendary Waikiki Beach stretches out from the other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii
- Aston Hotel Waikiki
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu