I loved the contemporary and colorful feel to this hotel. At only $169 a night, it had amenities and location far beyond the price. Although we didn't do this, you can take your breakfast to the beach-they provide the cooler, chairs and towels. The standard rooms are small, but very clean and decorative. Their bar-Tiki's Bar and Grill seemed to be a happening place with live music, not just for hotel guests, but for many people walking up and down the strip.
Tips: As with most Waikiki hotels, be prepared to pay about $25/night in valet fees. Also, do not expect an early check in, as this place seems to stay packed. They will store your luggage for you if you arrive early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking one of the world's most renowned beaches, the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel provides an oceanfront experience at surprisingly accommodating rates. The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel is the ideal vacation headquarters for couples, families (children stay free) and groups seeking the ultimate Hawaiian experience. The vast majority of our 644 guest rooms offer a private lanai and stunning full or partial ocean views. Diamond Head rises majestically on one side of the hotel, while legendary Waikiki Beach stretches out from the other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii
- Aston Hotel Waikiki
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu