Firstly the cons: We stayed here for about a week and the experience was less than par. (1) They charge you $10 a day for services you don't use ie phone, wired internet (no wifi), DVD rentals. (2) Valet was $26 per day and it took over 40 Minutes to retrieve your vehicle. Plus they always an accuse instead of apologizing. (3) All of the representatives here are very lazy and they never show a sense of urgency, even when it is apparent that they've made a mistake. (4) Check-in took over an hour because of slow front desk employees. 3 parties in line and it took 30 mins for each party to check in. (5) ALL THE DOORS HERE DO NOT LOCK SECURELY. IF YOU KICK THE DOOR A BIT, IT'LL OPEN SESAME so it forces you to rent the in-room safe for $3 per day. (6) Everything advertised here is a gimmick. And I mean everything.
Pros: Right next to the beach. Perfect location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking one of the world's most renowned beaches, the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel provides an oceanfront experience at surprisingly accommodating rates. The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel is the ideal vacation headquarters for couples, families (children stay free) and groups seeking the ultimate Hawaiian experience. The vast majority of our 644 guest rooms offer a private lanai and stunning full or partial ocean views. Diamond Head rises majestically on one side of the hotel, while legendary Waikiki Beach stretches out from the other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii
- Aston Hotel Waikiki
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu