“"Best Customer Service"” 4 of 5 stars

Book Now and Save 15%!
Ranked #44 of 82 Hotels in Honolulu
“"Best Customer Service"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

The Staff at the front desk Rachael, Charity, Eric, Jamar, Dester and the rest of the team were courteous, friendly and very welcoming. I highly recommend this hotel to whomever chooses to visit Hawaii who is looking for affordable yet pleasant accommodation. The location of the hotel is centered in the heart of Waikiki therefore, everything that you require is within short walking distance. The view is also spectacular at night =] I will definitely be staying there on my next visit, until then thank you Aqua Waikiki Pearl for the great service Looking forward to seeing you's again real soon! Mahalo xx

• Stayed January 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (216)
  • Korean first
Fair Oaks, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

This was our first trip to Waikiki. Found the rates (reasonable) on Hotels.com. The staff is extremely courteous. Our room was cleaned daily..Lewlyn did a Fabulous job! There are 2 elevators, only one was operating, so there were long waits for the elevator, especially early in the day when the cleaning staff was working. No amenities at this place (restaurant, pool, market, bar).

Room Tip: It's better to stay on a higher floor where it's not so noisy. Expect to hear lots of noise...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I understand this is a budget hotel, but I was pleasantly surprised. I had been staying at another hotel where there was a power outage. Knowing it was ProBowl weekend, I didn't expect much. So I walked over to the Pearl.The staff quickly found a comfortable room, offered me a cup of coffee and I was on my way. Although there was only one lift working, I quickly found the stairs. Later in the evening as I was passing the front desk the staff asked if I needed anything. I didn't. There were enough towels, not real fluffy, but neatly folded with shampoo and conditioner....etc.

Room Tip: Quiet is on the upper levels not facing the street.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Salida, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

We were extremely pleased with our room for 6, especially for the price! Would love to stay at place right on the water, but that's out of our price range. When I called to directly reserve the room, the guy was amazing! He told me not to prepurchase transportation from the airport - saved me a lot of money. I got a taxi for the 6 of us for $35. He also gave me lots of pointers. The location was perfect - just a short walk to the beach and we often cut through the International Place and did shopping too. Loved the Starbucks next door, the noodle restaurant, and DaBig Kahuna Pork sandwiches and even walks along the canal. We had two bedrooms, pull out sofa, and full kitchen (except oven - only stovetop). Thought we were going to not like having extra large closet in one bedroom, while bathroom was in the other bedroom. It actually worked out fine and we loved having spacious rooms. I stayed at another boutique hotel and the room was cramped. Not this one. Bed very comfortable! Our lanai overlooked a city scape, but could see the pretty pool lights across the street at night and lucked out having a palm tree just outside. Really enjoyed family time chatting on the lanai in the mornings and evenings. Easy to get around from this location. The best part was the friendly staff. They were soooo helpful! We honestly felt the aloha spirit from every staff person - it was almost like we were family. I asked a lot of questions about the college system and living there - they were so sweet and kind. Two different staff members even printed information for me. I bought a picture CD from Island Divers and I am having a hard time getting it - they were supposed to drop it off before we left. I have called, no response. So I called the hotel to see if maybe they had it. No, but they are going to have the conceirge work on getting it for me. That's service!!! I will definitely stay here in the future!!!!

Room Tip: Tell the person what you want/ don't want and ask them for the best fit! Corner room on the 6th...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Kirkland, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Nice location ...short walk to the beach via International Marketplace. We took advantage of close proximity to luxury hotels. Recommend the history tour at the Moana and dinner in the Mai Tai bar at the Royal Hawaiian on Mondays with perfect view of luau festivities (might be the most expensive burger on the island, but probably the cheapest way to get a luau experience!) Look for sea turtles while swimming at Waikiki beach. We saw them every day ... couldn't believe they were so at home with all the human activity. Hotel is close to bus stop, easy way to get to Bishop Museum and other points of interest, with lots of local color along the way. You can rent a car for the day right there in Waikiki if you want to explore the rest of the island, and don't miss the Wai'oli Tea Room in Manoa area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Greenville, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Good location for price beds were nice sized. Had good service room a little small, but we were only there to sleep and change clothes. Good for a short stay. Traveled with my cousin and his wife. Had a microwave and fridge which we didn;t use.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

I stayed on level 10 from Jan 7th till the 22nd Jan. What more can you ask for when your staying at a affortable place that is centralized to everything in Waikiki? Perfect location & excellent service by all staff. I would like to thank Tasi & her team(the front desk crew) Dextor, Eric, Rachel, Charity, Jamar & 3 others..also the concierge desk staff & the security guys. You guys are all amazing & thank you so much for taking care of us during our stay. So blessed to have met all you lovely people. I will definitely be recommending your hotel to all our family & friends that travels to Hawaii.
I hope to see you all soon ;)
Much aloha to the Aqua Waikiki Pearl Ohana.
Regards
Mere Semu from room 1013 ;)

• Stayed January 2013

Been to Aqua Waikiki Pearl? Share your experiences!