Great location with in 10 mins walk to beach and across the road to the markets. As we ate out a lot and went sightseeing the hotel was perfect, great size (2 bedroom apartment) comfortable beds, kitchen facilities good ( no wine glasses but can buy at supermarket) great internet service in room. Bus stop about 2 mins walk for the local shuttle buses.All the staff extremely helpful and accommodating would highly recommend this hotel to all families wishing to stay in a affordable and comfortable hotel. Great coffee shop " Hawaiian Gold "( not a chain coffee shop) up the road heading to the Zoo around 5 mins walk . TIPS Keep away from the ATM located around the island stick with the ATM at the major banks. Had my credit card scanned, and subsequently stopped as a result. Plus they dispense more cash depending which bank you chose up to $400.00. Best shopping for Surf clothes is up on the North Shore cheaper by up to 10-15%
( compared to Ala Moana or the shops in Waikiki) on most items plenty of choice take your time to walk around and have a look. Best shopping in general according to my wife,kids (and Credit Card ) is Ala Moana. Try Matsomoto's on the North Shore for shaved ice, Giovanni's shrimp truck for a great meal, PF Changs and also Tanaka on Tokyo ( easier if you book a table) in Waikiki. If from Australia don't rely on getting cash out at shops as we do here.Could not find one that gave cash out with purchases next time i go will look at getting all my cash in American dollars before leaving.We used Virgin from Perth and Jetstar from Sydney had no issues at all with these airlines and will use again recommend getting extra luggage for 1 person and also pre pay for IPads on Jetstar flight.Weather was great as not too hot was coming into there winter season just perfect lived in shorts and t shirt whole trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aqua Waikiki Pearl is a mid-rise hotel tucked into the heart of Waikiki. This location showcases the vibrant city, near shops and restaurants. Located just 2 blocks to Waikiki Beach, this comfortable hotel offers spacious accommodations, large balconies in most rooms, a refrigerator, a microwave, and a coffeemaker with full kitchens in suites. You'll also enjoy the on-site sports bar, Legends, with multi-screen TV's, as well as various retail shops and services. With the daily hospitality fee Aqua Waikiki Pearl allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include WiFi Internet throughout the hotel and in guest rooms, DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Beach Towel and Chair rentals, Waikiki Shuttle (Complimentary Waikiki Shuttle Service), Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Aqua Waikiki Pearl reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Pearl Honolulu
- Aqua Waikiki Pearl Hotel Honolulu
- Aston Honolulu Prince Hotel
- Honolulu Prince Hotel
- Aqua Waikiki Pearl Hawaii/Honolulu