We were on the 14th floor, had a balcony which had mountain, city, and partial ocean views. Room was clean, nicely appointed. Good value. Wonderful to watch the sunsets from. Easy walk to the beach and many restaurants as well as stores which stayed open late. The city bus stopped right in front of the hotel as did the Trolley "pink line" to Ala Moana shopping center. We enjoyed our stay and the front desk folks were helpful, professional and made us laugh too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Waikiki Wave is a contemporary boutique hotel featuring spacious rooms with a hip decor located 1 block to the beach and next to the International Marketplace in the heart of Waikiki. This hotel offers the following FREE amenities: WiFi Internet access in-room & throughout hotel, local & toll-free calls, AquaBLISS pillow top beds, refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and safe. Additional amenities include a business center, activities desk, retail shops, convenience store and two restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Aqua Waikiki Wave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Honolulu
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Hawaii/Honolulu