If you like a whole day shopping in Waikiki beach , this hotel must be choosen. Beside of International market Waikiki , close to Duty Free Shop and Hard Rock Cafe , and only 20 min to Ala Moana Mall by walking . Nothing can compare this Hotel location .
Big room , comfortable and friendly staff welcoming you during your trip...you can feel like in home . The minus point is this Hotel don't have a breakfast restaurant , but don't worry you can choose a various food starting from Japanese , Vietnamese and Chinese restaurant closed to Hotel .
If you like a night life person , this Hotel must be stay because close to Pub and Bar in Waikiki . So Indonesia , choose this Hotel for your trip in Honolulu
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Honolulu
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Hotel
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Waikiki Wave is a contemporary boutique hotel featuring spacious rooms with a hip decor located 1 block to the beach and next to the International Marketplace in the heart of Waikiki. This hotel offers the following FREE amenities: WiFi Internet access in-room & throughout hotel, local & toll-free calls, AquaBLISS pillow top beds, refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and safe. Additional amenities include a business center, activities desk, retail shops, convenience store and two restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Travelocity, Tingo, BookIt.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Aqua Waikiki Wave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.