We got a great deal through Hiwaiian Airlines so we decided to try this hotel out for our honeymoon. Got a 2nd floor room - very bad idea. The whole room would vibrate at night because of the night club right next to us. But they were nice enough to put us on the 9th floor next day and everything was great. The parking is $20.00/night and there is no way to get out of it but we wanted to take off and explore the whole island so the money were well worth it. This hotel is close to the beach, diamondhead hike and good restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Waikiki Wave located 1 block to Waikiki beach is a contemporary boutique hotel featuring spacious rooms with a hip decor. The beachy-urban vibe and stellar location will make you feel like you're living the dream. With affordable accommodations, staying at Aqua Waikiki Wave is the way to experience life in Hawaii. With our hospitality fee, Aqua Waikiki Wave allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include WiFi Internet throughout the hotel and in guest rooms, DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Beach Towels and Chair rentals, Waikiki Shuttle Service, Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. In addition, you'll have access to the business center, activities desk, retail shops, convenience store and two restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Aqua Waikiki Wave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Honolulu
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Hawaii/Honolulu