The Aqua Waikiki Wave is on the upper edge of the Waikiki area. Close to all the sights, restaurants and night spots. Clean, well managed and decently priced. We had problems with the free Wi-Fi going out and not being fixed for a day. At least it was free when a lot of other pricier hotels in the area charge extra for the Wi-Fi. Rooms were clean and decent size for two people. View of Diamond Head, beach and Waikiki area was good but a little blocked by other buildings closer to the beach. A little noisy from the nightlife of Waikiki but that should be expected. Overall a good place to stay if you want to be right down in the Waikiki area of Honolulu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Waikiki Wave located 1 block to Waikiki beach is a contemporary boutique hotel featuring spacious rooms with a hip decor. The beachy-urban vibe and stellar location will make you feel like you're living the dream. With affordable accommodations, staying at Aqua Waikiki Wave is the way to experience life in Hawaii. With our hospitality fee, Aqua Waikiki Wave allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include WiFi Internet throughout the hotel and in guest rooms, DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Beach Towels and Chair rentals, Waikiki Shuttle Service, Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. In addition, you'll have access to the business center, activities desk, retail shops, convenience store and a restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Aqua Waikiki Wave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Honolulu
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Hawaii/Honolulu