My friends and I got a pretty good price for our room. The staff was very friendly: they held our bags before we could check in and also when we checked out because our flight wasn't until night. We always asked for extra towels and they were very efficient in bringing it to our room. One of us also had a problem with the zipper on our suitcase and the maintenance guy was so nice when he came to help. Getting beach towels was easy, you just have to ask the front desk and sign them out. The cleaning staff was also very friendly and always thanked us (either in person or leaving a note) for leaving a tip in our room. One maid in particular that always talked to us was Alma. She was very friendly!
Yes it is noisy outside at night but that's what you get for staying in that area. The hotel was very close to the beach, international marketplace, and shopping which is very convenient. I only wish they had a fan in their washroom! The condensation after you take a shower can get annoying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Waikiki Wave located 1 block to Waikiki beach is a contemporary boutique hotel featuring spacious rooms with a hip decor. The beachy-urban vibe and stellar location will make you feel like you're living the dream. With affordable accommodations, staying at Aqua Waikiki Wave is the way to experience life in Hawaii. With our hospitality fee, Aqua Waikiki Wave allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include WiFi Internet throughout the hotel and in guest rooms, DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Beach Towels and Chair rentals, Waikiki Shuttle Service, Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. In addition, you'll have access to the business center, activities desk, retail shops, convenience store and a restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Aqua Waikiki Wave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Honolulu
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Hawaii/Honolulu