Pros: in waikiki, free wifi, free breakfast
Cons: rooms are run down with dripping taps, broken ceilings, worn out carpet, cigarette burned counters (think motel 8). Extremely noisy with club crowd- music and cars racing up and down adjacent carpark and police up and down alley breaking up action.
Can't recommend if you are planning on sleeping here
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Honolulu
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Hotel
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Waikiki Wave is a contemporary boutique hotel featuring spacious rooms with a hip decor located 1 block to the beach and next to the International Marketplace in the heart of Waikiki. This hotel offers the following FREE amenities: WiFi Internet access in-room & throughout hotel, local & toll-free calls, AquaBLISS pillow top beds, refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and safe. Additional amenities include a business center, activities desk, retail shops, convenience store and two restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Olotels, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Aqua Waikiki Wave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.