Pros: in waikiki, free wifi, free breakfast
Cons: rooms are run down with dripping taps, broken ceilings, worn out carpet, cigarette burned counters (think motel 8). Extremely noisy with club crowd- music and cars racing up and down adjacent carpark and police up and down alley breaking up action.
Can't recommend if you are planning on sleeping here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Waikiki Wave located 1 block to Waikiki beach is a contemporary boutique hotel featuring spacious rooms with a hip decor. The beachy-urban vibe and stellar location will make you feel like you're living the dream. With affordable accommodations, staying at Aqua Waikiki Wave is the way to experience life in Hawaii. With our hospitality fee for all stays beginning August 1, 2014, Aqua Waikiki Wave allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Waikiki Shuttle (Complimentary Waikiki Shuttle Service), Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. In addition, you'll have access to the business center, activities desk, retail shops, convenience store and two restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Aqua Waikiki Wave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Honolulu
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Hawaii/Honolulu