This was my 1st time here, it was 4 my honeymoon and I think it was ok! Great location to all the shopping outlets/stores/clubs/dining/bars, etc. Hotel staff very friendly, especially Isaac! The only annoying thing was they have 2 elevators that are soooooo slow to go up/down, ull wait awhile to get on!!! The cleaning people took forever to clean our rooms, they said they hit up the check outters 1st and then go from there.....they have a continental breakfast, although I didn't try it, they have a activities booking desk, convienient stores within the hotel, even a Chinese restaurant...the beach is a few blocks down, behind the hotel.......the last thing I would say is its ok, I'd come back for the price and location!!! The only thing that also urked me was outside the hotel and as u walk ull have alot of people trying to hand u flyers, or get u to sign up for timeshares and offers, makes u feel like ur in Vegas, annoying!! But on that note, it's coo, try it out and ask 4 Isaac!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Waikiki Wave located 1 block to Waikiki beach is a contemporary boutique hotel featuring spacious rooms with a hip decor. The beachy-urban vibe and stellar location will make you feel like you're living the dream. With affordable accommodations, staying at Aqua Waikiki Wave is the way to experience life in Hawaii. With our hospitality fee, Aqua Waikiki Wave allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include WiFi Internet throughout the hotel and in guest rooms, DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Beach Towels and Chair rentals, Waikiki Shuttle Service, Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. In addition, you'll have access to the business center, activities desk, retail shops, convenience store and two restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Aqua Waikiki Wave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Honolulu
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Hawaii/Honolulu