I was in Honolulu on business - have been coming here once per year since 1998. Was really impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel room, the comfort of the 2 double beds and a nice workstation and clean and spacious bathroom. The location was great - 8 min walk to the beach, and many closeby restaurants to choose from, starting next door. The front desk was nice and helpful. The only negative was the elevator - long wait times and I ended up walking the 7 flights to my room rather often, as I did not like waiting.
I will gladly stay here at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Waikiki Wave located 1 block to Waikiki beach is a contemporary boutique hotel featuring spacious rooms with a hip decor. The beachy-urban vibe and stellar location will make you feel like you're living the dream. With affordable accommodations, staying at Aqua Waikiki Wave is the way to experience life in Hawaii. With our hospitality fee, Aqua Waikiki Wave allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include WiFi Internet throughout the hotel and in guest rooms, DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Beach Towels and Chair rentals, Waikiki Shuttle Service, Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. In addition, you'll have access to the business center, activities desk, retail shops, convenience store and two restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Aqua Waikiki Wave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Honolulu
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Hawaii/Honolulu