I was in Honolulu on business - have been coming here once per year since 1998. Was really impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel room, the comfort of the 2 double beds and a nice workstation and clean and spacious bathroom. The location was great - 8 min walk to the beach, and many closeby restaurants to choose from, starting next door. The front desk was nice and helpful. The only negative was the elevator - long wait times and I ended up walking the 7 flights to my room rather often, as I did not like waiting.
I will gladly stay here at this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Honolulu
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Hotel
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Waikiki Wave is a contemporary boutique hotel featuring spacious rooms with a hip decor located 1 block to the beach and next to the International Marketplace in the heart of Waikiki. This hotel offers the following FREE amenities: WiFi Internet access in-room & throughout hotel, local & toll-free calls, AquaBLISS pillow top beds, refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and safe. Additional amenities include a business center, activities desk, retail shops, convenience store and two restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookIt.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Aqua Waikiki Wave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.