This hotel was in the perfect position for my time in hawaii, only two minute walk to waikiki beach and the most fabulos coconut and almond waffles at the westin moana surfrider.
The only problem with this hotel and most hotels in honolulu or waikiki is the noise.
Earplugs and sleeping tablets are an essential items when booking in and make sure your on the right hand side of the building, as the automated carpark will keep you awake all night.
All that said, i will make this hotel my hotel of choice when next in hawaii, which is real soon i hope.
Also the staff are incrediably helpful. Job well done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Waikiki Wave located 1 block to Waikiki beach is a contemporary boutique hotel featuring spacious rooms with a hip decor. The beachy-urban vibe and stellar location will make you feel like you're living the dream. With affordable accommodations, staying at Aqua Waikiki Wave is the way to experience life in Hawaii. With our hospitality fee, Aqua Waikiki Wave allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include WiFi Internet throughout the hotel and in guest rooms, DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Beach Towels and Chair rentals, Waikiki Shuttle Service, Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. In addition, you'll have access to the business center, activities desk, retail shops, convenience store and two restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Aqua Waikiki Wave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Honolulu
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Hawaii/Honolulu