This hotel was in the perfect position for my time in hawaii, only two minute walk to waikiki beach and the most fabulos coconut and almond waffles at the westin moana surfrider.
The only problem with this hotel and most hotels in honolulu or waikiki is the noise.
Earplugs and sleeping tablets are an essential items when booking in and make sure your on the right hand side of the building, as the automated carpark will keep you awake all night.
All that said, i will make this hotel my hotel of choice when next in hawaii, which is real soon i hope.
Also the staff are incrediably helpful. Job well done.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Honolulu
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Hotel
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Waikiki Wave is a contemporary boutique hotel featuring spacious rooms with a hip decor located 1 block to the beach and next to the International Marketplace in the heart of Waikiki. This hotel offers the following FREE amenities: WiFi Internet access in-room & throughout hotel, local & toll-free calls, AquaBLISS pillow top beds, refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and safe. Additional amenities include a business center, activities desk, retail shops, convenience store and two restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Amex, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Aqua Waikiki Wave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.