We stayed at the Aqua Waikiki Wave the night before our cruise and we were very happy with the location. It is very central to many good restaurants, the International Market and Waikiki Beach. The accommodations/lobby/common areas were in need of renovations (and to be fair they were doing some!) but the staff was very friendly and again the location was great. For one night stay, it was perfect but I don't know that I would stay here for multiple nights for a relaxing or romantic vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Waikiki Wave located 1 block to Waikiki beach is a contemporary boutique hotel featuring spacious rooms with a hip decor. The beachy-urban vibe and stellar location will make you feel like you're living the dream. With affordable accommodations, staying at Aqua Waikiki Wave is the way to experience life in Hawaii. With our hospitality fee, Aqua Waikiki Wave allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include WiFi Internet throughout the hotel and in guest rooms, DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Beach Towels and Chair rentals, Waikiki Shuttle Service, Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. In addition, you'll have access to the business center, activities desk, retail shops, convenience store and two restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Aqua Waikiki Wave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Honolulu
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Hawaii/Honolulu