I stayed here for 5 nights in room 412. It was a bit outdated and facing a carpark but was comfortable enough since we spent the majority of the day out. It was noisy - loud music at night and the early morning garbage truck - but it didn't bother us. We still managed to fall asleep easily without using the complimentary earplugs.
Reception staff and our housekeeper Imelda were fantastic. The free wifi was good but sometimes was super slow, I think due to too many people using it.
The location is really great, so close to everything in Waikiki and on the main strip that all the buses stop at.
I would stay here again if the price was right but if not would try a different hotel.
One more thing! They really need to get a fan in the bathroom, even with the aircon on and door wide open the mirror still got all steamy and foggy.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Honolulu
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Hotel
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Waikiki Wave is a contemporary boutique hotel featuring spacious rooms with a hip decor located 1 block to the beach and next to the International Marketplace in the heart of Waikiki. This hotel offers the following FREE amenities: WiFi Internet access in-room & throughout hotel, local & toll-free calls, AquaBLISS pillow top beds, refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and safe. Additional amenities include a business center, activities desk, retail shops, convenience store and two restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Olotels, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Aqua Waikiki Wave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.