Stayed here with a friend in September. Is off the beachfront but is an easy 10 minute walk to the beach & shopping area. Lots of eating options very close by. Not the fanciest hotel ever, but well-priced & large rooms. Bed was really comfy, bathroom was ok (definitely clean), the balcony was nice to chill out on. Hotel staff were super friendly & helpful, was noisy at night, but generally quietened down by midnight. Microwave in the room came in handy (when eating leftovers from the enormous meals at the Cheesecake Factory).
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Honolulu
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Hotel
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Waikiki Wave is a contemporary boutique hotel featuring spacious rooms with a hip decor located 1 block to the beach and next to the International Marketplace in the heart of Waikiki. This hotel offers the following FREE amenities: WiFi Internet access in-room & throughout hotel, local & toll-free calls, AquaBLISS pillow top beds, refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and safe. Additional amenities include a business center, activities desk, retail shops, convenience store and two restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Aqua Waikiki Wave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.