We stayed at this hotel during thanksgiving for 5 days. We had a great time as the three queen bedrooms well met our expectations and was roomy. It is in a good location close to Waikiki beach and shops. There are lots of restaurants for food near the Teddy bear world. If you are planning to use bus which we did it is very close to bus stop. Hanauma bay, ala moana center, chinatown are about 30 to 45 minutes from here one way. Rooms were cleaned daily and fresh towels provided. I gave 4 stars because the travel agent in the hotel was not very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Waikiki Wave is a contemporary boutique hotel featuring spacious rooms with a hip decor located 1 block to the beach. The beachy-urban vibe and stellar location will make you feel like you're living the dream. With affordable accommodations, staying at Aqua Waikiki Wave is the way to experience life in Hawaii. With our hospitality fee for all stays beginning August 1, 2014, Aqua Waikiki Wave allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Waikiki Shuttle (Complimentary Waikiki Shuttle Service), Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. In addition, you'll have access to the business center, activities desk, retail shops, convenience store and two restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, BookIt.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Aqua Waikiki Wave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Honolulu
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Hawaii/Honolulu