If you don't want to pay oceanfront prices and still want a decent hotel, this is the place. There have been may attempts to provide economic lodging in the Waikiki area such as the Ohana chain with lots of hotels around this same area (Kuhio Ave) but these people do a great job with friendliness and cleanliness, which are the most critical elements of economic lodging. They are not the lowest priced but are a great value. Not to mention that it is right in the middle of everything that you want to see in Waikiki. Also, there is a "must do" bakery two doors down from the entrance. Some of the best and most inexpensive pasteries and sandwiches in Hololulu. Their bread is simply the best. period.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Honolulu
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Hotel
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Waikiki Wave is a contemporary boutique hotel featuring spacious rooms with a hip decor located 1 block to the beach and next to the International Marketplace in the heart of Waikiki. This hotel offers the following FREE amenities: WiFi Internet access in-room & throughout hotel, local & toll-free calls, AquaBLISS pillow top beds, refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and safe. Additional amenities include a business center, activities desk, retail shops, convenience store and two restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Amex, Otel, EasyToBook, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Aqua Waikiki Wave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.