noise from the street at night...good location to see around in town ....when we arrived at the front door, the bell man just stood there without any sign of welcome the guests and has no advise us where to enter into the hotel reception. the front desk was very friendly and helpful. the tourist desk will only give you what they want you to have. i found my tour brochure which i want to join on the booth displace even tough the tourist desk lady told me there is none!!!!
overall this is a good hotel...
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Honolulu
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Hotel
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Waikiki Wave is a contemporary boutique hotel featuring spacious rooms with a hip decor located 1 block to the beach and next to the International Marketplace in the heart of Waikiki. This hotel offers the following FREE amenities: WiFi Internet access in-room & throughout hotel, local & toll-free calls, AquaBLISS pillow top beds, refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and safe. Additional amenities include a business center, activities desk, retail shops, convenience store and two restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Olotels, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Aqua Waikiki Wave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.