We stayed at the Coconut Waikiki for four nights. We had been on an 18nt cruise from Sydney and this hotel ticked all the boxes for us. The staff cannot do enough for you. The hotel provides a small continental breakfast in the morning, perfect to get you started. Fresh mint water and juice is always available throughout the day. We took advantage of the free wi-fi, given the prices on the ship we seldom used the internet and the Hotel have 4 computers with printers to print your flight details, tours etc. The pool was perfect for a quick dip, however we chose to grab a complimentary beach towel and walk 5 mins to the beach. We booked a city view room with king size bed and found the room size to be awesome. Our view was to the canal and street which was fine for the time we spent in our room anyway. The bed was very comfortable, ensuite clean and well lit and we had a little balcony (lanai). A great place to eat is the Thai Restaurant next to the ABC shop just up from the Hotel, the best Thai we can honestly say we've ever had. Being Aussie, we're not used to having cream in our coffee, so we bought fresh milk from the ABC store. Loved the Hawaiian Kona coffee, complimentary sachet every day for the coffee machine and the lovely cleaning lady cleaned the machine for us, thankyou Coconut Waikiki for a great stay. We hope to come back to Oahu again and will definitely recommend your hotel to our friends and family. Mahalo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coconut Waikiki Hotel is a refreshing blend of high-tech and mod design, our colorful Art Deco hotel offers a peaceful and playful vibe one block from shopping and only three block from Waikiki Beach. The hotel features a delightfully hip lobby and the following complimentary amenities: WiFi access in-room and throughout hotel, daily local newspaper, local & toll-free calls, 40" or 42" LCD TV's, wet bar, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and safe. A small, intimate pool area with wrap around deck and fitness center are available to all guests. Free continental breakfast is available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Coconut Waikiki Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Honolulu
- Best Western Coconut Waikiki
- Aqua Coconut Plaza
- Coconut Waikiki Hotel, a Joie De Vivre Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu