This hotel is on the canal. The rooms in the rear are quiet while the rooms in the front have great views. We stayed for 2 days before a cruise in the former and for 2 days after a cruise in the latter. We perfer the views and just wore ear plugs. Best thing about this hotel is you are out of the crazy beachfront but within 10-minute walking distance of it. Also, breakfast and free internet make it more welcoming. Each room has a kitchenette which help keep costs down for snacks, drinks etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coconut Waikiki Hotel is a refreshing blend of high-tech and mod design, our colorful Art Deco hotel offers a peaceful and playful vibe one block from shopping and only three block from Waikiki Beach. The hotel features a delightfully hip lobby and the following complimentary amenities: WiFi access in-room and throughout hotel, daily local newspaper, local & toll-free calls, 40" or 42" LCD TV's, wet bar, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and safe. A small, intimate pool area with wrap around deck and fitness center are available to all guests. Free continental breakfast is available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Coconut Waikiki Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Honolulu
- Best Western Coconut Waikiki
- Aqua Coconut Plaza
- Coconut Waikiki Hotel, a Joie De Vivre Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu