Nice hotel, with a great continental breakfeast, you can even make your own waffles, which I have not seen before.
Free coffee, pineapple tea and cucumber water available throughout the day.
Room was good with a queen size bed, nice kitchenette if you wanted to microwave or make a coffee.
Only negatives I could think of the wifi was slow at some points, but they did have free computers in the lobby which worked quickly.
Free towels for beach use and they did have a pool we did not use. It always seemed to be windy around the hotel due to the canal, but as soon as you walked to the beach it was hot and calm.
Would reccomend the hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coconut Waikiki Hotel is a refreshing blend of high-tech and mod design, our colorful Art Deco hotel offers a peaceful and playful vibe one block from shopping and only three block from Waikiki Beach. The hotel features a delightfully hip lobby and the following complimentary amenities: WiFi access in-room and throughout hotel, daily local newspaper, local & toll-free calls, 40" or 42" LCD TV's, wet bar, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and safe. A small, intimate pool area with wrap around deck and fitness center are available to all guests. Free continental breakfast is available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Coconut Waikiki Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Honolulu
- Best Western Coconut Waikiki
- Aqua Coconut Plaza
- Coconut Waikiki Hotel, a Joie De Vivre Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu