My wife, 5 year old son and I stayed here for 4 nights in November and we were very pleased and we really don’t have anything negative to say. Here are the positive points:
- The staff were really friendly and helpful, even before our arrival with their prompt answers to a few emails.
- The room was great and included a “mini kitchen” area, ie sink, cupboard, microwave and fridge).
- The valet parking (only option available) was quick and efficient.
- The continental breakfast exceeded our expectations. We only expected muffins, juice and coffee but they also had waffle makers, cereals, eggs, sausages and pastries! That or perhaps I underestimate what a continental breakfast includes.
- The wifi worked very well and the hotel also provides free access to four computers connected to a printer in the lobby, so you can check in online and print up your boarding passes (assuming you don’t do this with your smart phone)
- The building, lobby, rooms, etc are up to date and have that “boutique” hotel look and feel to it.
- The concierge is very helpful and can book a number of different items for you.
There is also a pool but we never tried it as we were out all of the time during the day.
Location wise is pretty good too, only needing a 5 to 10 minute walk to Waikiki Beach, along with all its stores and restaurants.
We would definitely consider staying here again.