I stayed here for 2 nights in November 2012. We and our family had 2 rooms booked and the air conditioners in both rooms were really noisy! We turned the air conditioner off then the room was too hot- so we turned the air conditioner back on and put up with the loud noise- our sleep was TERRIBLE. The rooms also could be a little updated. For breakfast, they ran out of some food items 2 hours before the end of breakfast and didn't replenish! However the positive side that the staff was friendly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coconut Waikiki Hotel is a refreshing blend of high-tech and mod design, our colorful Art Deco hotel offers a peaceful and playful vibe one block from shopping and only three block from Waikiki Beach. The hotel features a delightfully hip lobby and the following complimentary amenities: WiFi access in-room and throughout hotel, daily local newspaper, local & toll-free calls, 40" or 42" LCD TV's, wet bar, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and safe. A small, intimate pool area with wrap around deck and fitness center are available to all guests. Free continental breakfast for all guests will begin September 1, 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Coconut Waikiki Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Honolulu
- Best Western Coconut Waikiki
- Aqua Coconut Plaza
- Coconut Waikiki Hotel, a Joie De Vivre Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu