I choose the outrigger waikiki shore because we traveled with our 9 mo old infant and I wanted a full kitchen. We had a nice view. Clean, but a bit shabby. Blinds did not work well on windows making it hard to dim lights from city at night for baby. Full size refrigerator with washer and dryer. Strange when you go to check in you have to call for someone to come from another outrigger hotel. Cleaning is only every 3 days and we had to call to remind them, though they did empty the garbage every day. Guests can use the pool at the outrigger reef. The reef was not kid friendly, treating us like the outrigger ugly step children and made it hard to access a changing table for our infant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki Shore is the only beachfront condominium on Waikiki Beach, located amid the famed restaurants and upscale boutiques of Waikiki Beach Walk. Studios, one-, and two-bedroom suites are equipped with kitchens and in-room washers and dryers and have stunning views of the ocean, park, and weekly fireworks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Waikiki Shore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Shore Hotel Honolulu
- Castle Waikiki Shore
- Waikiki Shore Hawaii/Honolulu