Our room was a bedroom \ kitchen combo, and was in excellent shape, very comfortable furnishings. We had cleaning staff drop in every single day to make the bed, and drop off clean towels, dish soap, paper towels etc.
We were in room 1204 with front row seats to the most beautiful view of the beach, gorgeous sunsets, and not to leave out the fireworks, on Friday nights, stunning. Our kitchenette was well equipped for meals in, microwave, 4 burner gas stove, oven and a standard size fridge. It was air conditioned ( thank goodness ) and had a TV with cable. Located in the washroom was a washer and dryer, which means you can pack less, very convenient, they even supplied the tide!
The people at the front desk, Isaac was the one we had the most contact with was very helpful, and assisted with all our needs.
It was the first trip to Oahu, but not our last, Mahalo to all at Castle Waikiki Shore for making our stay from the 24th of Feb - 10 March 2014 a memorable experience.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Shore Hotel Honolulu
- Waikiki Shore Hotel
- Castle Waikiki Shore
- Waikiki Shore Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki Shore is the only beachfront condominium on Waikiki Beach, located amid the famed restaurants and upscale boutiques of Waikiki Beach Walk. Studios, one-, and two-bedroom suites are equipped with kitchens and in-room washers and dryers and have stunning views of the ocean, park, and weekly fireworks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Waikiki Shore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.