Our apartment on the 10th floor was a Deluxe studio and suited my husband & I perfectly. We liked the in-room laundry and the perfect ocean & park view from our balcony where we ate every meal sitting and enjoying the sunsets, fireworks and continuous activities around us. The bus stop outside the apartments is ideal and being right on the beachfront was magical. The only inconvenience was not having a front desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki Shore is the only beachfront condominium on Waikiki Beach, located amid the famed restaurants and upscale boutiques of Waikiki Beach Walk. Studios, one-, and two-bedroom suites are equipped with kitchens and in-room washers and dryers and have stunning views of the ocean, park, and weekly fireworks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Waikiki Shore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Shore Hotel Honolulu
- Castle Waikiki Shore
- Waikiki Shore Hawaii/Honolulu