My husband and I stayed at the Waikiki Shore Condos for our last three days in Honolulu after our cruise of the islands. It is a perfect location for everything and the views, on the 11th floor, of Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head, are spectacular. The balcony was our favourite place to enjoy our breakfast and watch the constant beach activity below us. The condo had a well equipped kitchenette, coffee maker, stove, refrigerator, washer dryer area, TV, WiFi and daily maid service. The front desk reception and concierge were very accommodating with any requests. For instance, I asked for a topper for the mattress of our bed and it was done that day. The only thing, we found disappointing, was the swimming in front of the hotel. It was very rocky and beach chairs cost a fortune for the day. ($50.00 a day for two beach chairs and an umbrella or $10.00 an hour) I noticed several couples brought their own chairs with them but buying the umbrella at a local store is another matter. Another highlight of the area was the night time entertainment on Kalakaua Avenue, one street over from the beach, where we were staying. Nightly entertainment could be enjoyed on this street. We saw Peruvian flute and guitar players, fellows playing steel drums, jazz bands, mime impersonators and the list goes on and on for street entertainers. We felt very safe walking around at night and enjoyed the unique entertainment on every corner.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Shore Hotel
- Waikiki Shore Hotel Honolulu
- Castle Waikiki Shore
- Waikiki Shore Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki Shore is the only beachfront condominium in Waikiki. This upscale condominium is located on Waikiki Beach just next door to Fort DeRussy Park and from bustling Kalakaua Avenue. Most spacious condominiums feature incredible panoramic ocean views. Each studio, one- and two- bedroom suite features kitchenette or full kitchen and in-room washer/dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Otel, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Waikiki Shore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.