This was our second stay at the Aqua Aloha Surf. The staff is very helpful and works hard to make hotel guests feel comfortable and welcome. We want to especially thank Augustina for keeping our 5th floor room tidy, and Lidia for recommending a couple of great bike rides and for recommending Uncle Clay’s House of Pure Aloha for the best shave ice we have had on the island. We enjoy the casual atmosphere (loved the video of Endless Summer and the Hawaiian music in the lobby!), and the Tuesday evening Cocktail “Meet and Greet” where you’ll find Tim, the hotel manager tending bar .
We love the location, as the hotel is slightly away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, along the Ala Wai Canal. It’s an easy walk (about a mile) along the Canal to Kapahulu Ave., where there are some great and reasonably priced, local restaurants. There is a farmer’s market 2 blocks away at King’s Village four days a week where you can buy local fruits and snacks. We will definitely stay here again next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki, one of Waikiki's most popular hotels, is a boutique hotel located 2 blocks to the beach and steps from world class dining and shopping. The large, open air lobby connects to a fitness area and Internet cafe as well as a relaxing pool area with cabanas and barbeque grill lit by tiki torches every evening. Continental breakfast is served complimentary daily for bookings made directly through Aqua. With our hospitality fee, Aqua Aloha Surf allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include WiFi Interent throughout the hotel and in guest rooms, DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Beach Towels and Chair rentals, Waikiki Shuttle Service, Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. In addition, Aloha Aqua Surf guest rooms offer AquaBLISS pillow top beds, LCD TV's, mini-refrigerator, a microwave, coffeemaker and safe. Select accommodations offer views of the magical Koolau Mountain range and Ala Wai Golf Course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Aqua Aloha Surf Honolulu
- Aloha Surf Hotel
- Aqua Aloha Surf Hotel
- Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu