Was referred to Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki by a friend when I put the call out for recommendations in Waikiki that wouldnt break the bank but still offered the luxuries I look for - comfy bed, not a shoe box a clean bathroom and a central location.
Overall very happy with my stay there in November 2012 - 5 minute walk to Waikiki beach or the rear entrance of the internatonal markets. Staff very friendly and housekeeping kept the room spic & span and didnt mind when I asked for additional coffee as opposed to the one satchet (decaf doesnt count) that they left a day.
Wifi in the lobby was an epic failure as I could not connect at all, but then again I didn't go to Waikiki to sit on line day and night. Breakfast was included in my stay but it didnt look that appealing - making me glad that I tend to start the day with just coffee.
The complimentary beach towels and beach chairs are a nice touch - that way you dont have to weigh your luggage down with extras.
Slight hick up when the bathroom door came off the railings but housekeeping responded almost immediately.
Plan on staying there next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki, one of Waikiki's most popular hotels, is a boutique hotel located 2 blocks to the beach and steps from world class dining and shopping. The large, open air lobby connects to a fitness area and Internet cafe as well as a relaxing pool area with cabanas and barbeque grill lit by tiki torches every evening. Continental breakfast is served complimentary daily for bookings made directly through Aqua. With our $15 hospitality fee for all stays beginning August 1, 2014, Aqua Aloha Surf allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Waikiki Shuttle (Complimentary Waikiki Shuttle Service), Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. In addition, Aloha Aqua Surf guest rooms offer AquaBLISS pillow top beds, LCD TV's, mini-refrigerator, a microwave, coffeemaker and safe. Select accommodations offer views of the magical Koolau Mountain range and Ala Wai Golf Course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Aqua Aloha Surf Honolulu
- Aloha Surf Hotel
- Aqua Aloha Surf Hotel
- Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu