This was our 6th stay at the New Otani and we feel quite at home. The big attractions are
Sans Souci Beach in front of the hotel, the lovely stroll along the oceanfront to downtown Waikiki and the friendliness of the staff. We stayed in a newly renovated Ocean Waikiki Superior at a special 3 night minimum package which resulted in a nice discount from the published rack rate. Bathrooms are tiny but clean. Evening cocktails on the balcony enjoying the lights of Waikiki were a treat. Daily breakfast at Hau Tree Lanai was a great way to start the day. Don't forget to book in advance, or you'll be in for a wait. Only negative were smokers on adjoining balcony who's second hand smoke regularly drifted our way, causing us to close our balcony door and switch on the air conditioning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take advantage of its paradisiacal setting, The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel is a refreshing escape from the crowds of Waikiki. This boutique hotel sits right on one of Honolulu’s best white-sand beach, cradled next to the slopes of Diamond Head Crater, and located directly across from the 108 acre Kapiolani Park, perfect for those seeking a recreational or romantic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel
- New Otani Kaimana Beach Honolulu
- Kaimana Beach Hotel
- New Otani Hawaii
- The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu