“Hawaiian Rainforest Spa” 1 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hawaiian Rainforest Salon and Spa
2490 Kalakaua Avenue, 4th Floor, Pacific Beach Hotel, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815 (Waikiki)
808-441-4890
Improve this listing
Ranked #41 of 69 Spas & Wellness in Honolulu
Kentucky
“Hawaiian Rainforest Spa”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2009

Hawaiian Rainforest Spa. I was very unhappy with the spa. I booked at their Hilton Kauai Beach Resort. The hotel is so run down I cant believe that it was a Hilton. The spa was noisy and poorly staffed. You can hear people talking, and it had a terrible stale smell. something between dirty feet and mold. The sheets had stains and my therapist thought it best not to shower that day. Over all it was very disappointing. I would

waialua, HI
“Best little spa for the money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2008

Better than I thought, it was going to be. I building was older, but the spa was nice. Very good staff. Great service.

California
“Beware of their Spa!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2007

[--]

Posted on: 7:42 pm, July 26, 2007

I guess once you close your eyes any spa looks the same... but you can hear the old ladies talking in the hallway and the noise from the shower next door.
To say the least, make sure you get a discount and a competent therapist. I think they need to send the manager to customer service training so she can convey the whole atmosphere of a relaxing place, not to mention giving attention to us paying customers first.

***I want everyone to be aware of this SPA*** should have listed here under the hotel originally.