“Early Bird Special is a Great Value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Atlantis Steak and Seafood

Atlantis Steak and Seafood
2284 Kalakaua Ave, Ste 201, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-2584 (Waikiki)
808-922-6868
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #479 of 1,792 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Lihue
“Early Bird Special is a Great Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

It runs from 11 am to 7 pm, so you have plenty of time to partake. While the Early Bird menu is limited, there is steak, shrimp, mahi mahi and chicken fettucine alfredo, so it's not a bad set of choices. Comes with vegetable and choice of rice or mashed potatoes. You can sit inside where it's cool, or on the lanai overlooking Kalakaua.

Visited December 2013

Palm Harbor, Florida
“Yum and yum again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

I'm from Iowa, we have wonderful steak but this was the best prime rib I've ever had! Simply perfect! Would fly all the way to Hawaii just to eat there again.

• Visited December 2013
hong kong
“FAntastic food, & wonderful staff!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

As an American expat (residing in China last 3 years), I welcomed the chance to come to Honolulu and have a steak, dreamed of it in fact. I was disappointed by several other places (Dukes) in particular and stumbled into Atlantis to have a drink only, boy was I surprised! The staff is like a professional sports team: comradery abounds, they sat me at their bar and took care of me. I ordered a Mai-tai and it was delicious. The bar staff was genuinely interested in making my evening special and they did! Bill & Marssia were super special and I met Chris and even Andy, their boss. I ordered the biggest prime rib they had with mashed potatoes and Bill was incessant in making sure I got exactly what I wanted.

Suffice it to say, I cannot wait to come back to Honolulu for a visit if only just to visit this fine establishment again. My guess is the leadership comes from the top. Everyone seemed so happy on their staff and the place was quite full and I suspect it has many regulars. I travel a lot and it reminded me of a New York type of establishment with folks coming in that have been regulars for years. They can count me in now as I am a huge fan. Great fun, great food and great staff!!

• Visited December 2013
Currimundi
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Can highly recommend Atlantis Steak and Seafood. The meals are well priced and enjoyable to eat. There are nightly specials and some meals from the menu for around $20 each. The service was exceptional. All staff were very friendly and efficient. Meals were quick to arrive and the setting is lovely. Will go back again before we leave.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Crestline, California
“Excellent Food! Best Mahi Mahi and Chicken Alfredo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We stumbled upon this restaurant, the early bird dinner special caught our eye. We decided to give it a shot. Boy, we were happy that we did. The food is Excellent! The service is very attentive and good! We sat outside in the open air, overlooking Kuhio ave. We chose the Mahi Mahi with lobster sauce, and the chicken Alfredo dish. The dinner rolls were purple, I asked the server why, he said they add Taro to the potato rolls. They tasted so good, I asked for another basket, and promptly received them. The Mahi Mahi was one of the best dishes we have ever tasted. Very moist and flakey, the lobster sauce was sooooo good!!!!!The Chicken Alfredo dish came out piping hot. It was also full of flavor. The prices were very reasonable at $12.95 per dish. I would eat here again! Highly recommended!!!!!!

• Visited November 2013