“great meal/great atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Atlantis Steak and Seafood

Atlantis Steak and Seafood
2284 Kalakaua Ave, Ste 201, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-2584 (Waikiki)
808-922-6868
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Whistler
“great meal/great atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

i recently had dinner at this restaurant with my husband. Upon entering the decor was beautiful. We did not wait for our table. We had two servers. First server left us half way through our meal which we thought was odd, but the second server was able to attend to our needs seamless. Our appetizer bacon wrapped scallops and prawns tasted amazing. Our entrees arrived in a timely manner, and delicious. The staff were friendly and curtious. We would recommend this restaurant to anyone that asks. We will definitely add this experience to our next trip.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Surprisingly good dish of Mahi mahi macadamia”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We walked by this restaurant, looked at the menu and decided to enjoy our dinner there; we were not disappointed.
My mother was very enthusiastic about the 'Rainbow salad'. However, I would like to recommend the Mahi mahi Macadamia dish to everyone. It was excellent!

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Exton, Pennsylvania
“very good seared ahi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Had a good size portion of seared ahi with a wasabe crust. It was cooked perfectly with rice and and very tasty vegetables. My wife had macadamia nut coated mahi-mahi that she enjoyed. 20 to 30 dollars per entree. Prices for meals in waikiki can escalate with a couple of drinks. Our meal was 48 dollars plus 12 tip. I do not think that is too bad considering were you are. Start adding drinks and you can pay 10 to 15 per beverage. Overall a nice meal.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chicago, IL
“Mediocre at best”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Our hotel recommended this restaurant and must have been paid to do so. Our waiter couldn't seem to stand up straight and leaned his elbows on our table every time he came by - which wasn't often. The wine list was pathetic and overpriced. Our entrees were delivered within 5 mintues of ordering - indicating they'd been sitting on a steam table somewhere for quite a while. My husband's mahi mahi was just OK, but my "fresh catch" (opa) was so bad I sent it back. I then ordered ahi, which was cut in huge hunks/slabs. I ate it, but it wasn't great. They obviously wanted us in and out very quickly rather than enjoying a truly quality dinner. We actually went somewhere else for another dinner after this place in order to get a decent meal on our last night in Hawaii. Definitely NOT recommended.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Buffalo, New York
“Surprising”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

We got a special on the menu, which was about $18.99 or so. I got the steak and mahi mahi both of which were surprisingly good. I'm not saying it is a formal restuarant by anymeans (More like if you were getting steak from applebees). But it was pretty good. We were so tired and didn't want a 60-90 minute wait at the other restaurants. It was very fast. The service was good. My water never got below half empty before it was filled again. We were in and out in less than a half our which was great because we were both so tired. The bread and butter were also really good.

• Visited September 2012