“Segway Waikiki Beach ... Rocks !!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Segway of Hawaii

Segway of Hawaii
Marriott Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa, 2552 Kalakaua Ave., Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
+1 808-941-3151
and up
Ranked #32 of 245 Tours & Activities in Honolulu
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: All New Updated Tour CenterFull Service, Segway Sales, Guided Tours, Mobile Marketing & Concierge Services. Private Circle Island Tours, Private Segway tours and Glides.
Brisbane, Australia
“Segway Waikiki Beach ... Rocks !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

My wife and I plus our two teenage boys booked a 2 hour tour to Diamond Head with Segway Waikiki Beach. They are located just near the ABC shop in the Marriott. We were greeted at the desk by Justin who was a really nice guy and super helpful. After some basic instruction we were on our way with our tour guide Amani who was the nicest tour guide ever. She took us up through the park, stopped under the giant Banyan tree, then up to the lookout point. The Segways were very easy to ride and these ones were in almost new condition. Amani gave us a wonderful commentary along the way and her knowledge of Oahu and the Hawaiin culture made this a really worthwhile family experience. I would highly recommend Segway Waikiki Beach to anyone looking for a really great day out.

Visited April 2013

Cornelius
5 attraction reviews
“This will be remembered!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Although the location is in downtown Waikiki, don't let that scare you off into not going. My kids (ages 17and 12) enjoyed this so much that they haven't stopped talking about it. We took the 3+ hour tour of Waikiki and Diamond Head. We made a few stops along the the way for pictures and breaks. I had my doubts about this adventure at first, but I have to say that I would make this trip again. Riding a segway is a ton of fun, even in crowded downtown Waikiki. Highly recommend it!

Brunswick, Maine
6 attraction reviews
“Great way to see Honolulu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

My wife, 18 yo daughter and I had a great time on the Segway tour. It was a great way to see and learn about Honolulu. We took the history and culture tour with Sammi as our tour guide. She is extremely knowledgeable about Honolulu and Hawaii and her tour was outstanding.

The Segways were easy and fun to learn how to use. Even the crowded streets of Waikiki and China Town were no problem.

Jeanne was extremely helpful in giving us advice on other things to do and places to eat.

They are located in the Marriott and this is a "must do" attraction if you are visiting Honolulu and want to see and learn about the history and culture of the city!

Sydney
6 attraction reviews
“Ask for Mike, he's the best tour guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

My husband and I did the Hawaii Cultural Tour with Mike. This is a 3 hour tour way out of Waikiki working your way back via the most beautiful buildings and gardens in Hawaii. My husband accidentally fell off of his Segway and didn't want to continue as he hurt himself, but Mike went out of his way to make him more comfortable going alternate routes that were not so tricky to maneuver in to get his confidence back up and he actually ended up having just the best afternoon. This is an activity where you do need good balance skills to manipulate the Segway, like when skiing or skateboarding, but totally enjoyable once you master it.

Brisbane, Australia
“Fun and unique way to tour Waikiki.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

We had a great time on our the Segway tour of Waikiki and Diamond Head.

Segways are incredibly easy to drive and anyone that tells you differently is overreacting.

Our guide Amani (sorry if I have spelt your name wrong) really knew her Hawaiian history and was quite clearly very proud of where she lives, even the questions we threw at her were answered in detail.

If you want a fun and unique way of seeing Waikiki, give this a go...we highly recommend it!!