“Fun!Fun!Super Fun!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Honolulu Screamer

Honolulu Screamer
Honolulu, Oahu, HI (Ala Moana - Kakaako)
(808) 597-8669
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #315 of 417 Activities in Honolulu
El Paso, Texas
6 attraction reviews
“Fun!Fun!Super Fun!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2009

From beginning to end, the Screamer is a must adventure for the whole family!! Get ready to get wet on this super fast ride through the oceanfront of Waikiki! The boat staff is awesome and very entertaining. Please, don't miss this great opporunity to ride this boat!!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
14 attraction reviews
“Xtreme Parasail - same company”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2009

This company who has the screamer also does the parasail. It was nice... your average parasail but please don't make the same mistake we did and buy the more expensive package to go higher and be up for longer.... yes we went higher but we were up no longer than everyone else's 5 minutes (we paid for 8-10) and I even reminded him before we took off that we had the deluxe package. If they have a big crowd like we did they will put everyone up for the shortest time possible so they can get back in under an hour for the next boatload. The deluxe and super-deluxe packages are scams... they just want to pack you in to get as much $ as they can in 1 hr despite what you paid for.

Pennsylvania
8 attraction reviews
“Not the worst, but def not a Must Do”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2009

Based on reviews, my husband and I decided to try the Screamer. It was by no means what we expected. To put it briefly, its a boat that makes very sharp turns and you get splashed with ocean water. The crew was friendly and tried to make the experience a good one but we still felt as though we didn't get our monies worth. The locals called it the Squealer and told us not to bother with it but we decided to try it anyway. Guess we should have listened to them. Save your money for something better like Hawaii Para sailing (not the Xtreme one).

Calgary
“It was Okay”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2008

Meh. It was okay, pretty fun at the beginning, then just got repetitive. It's basically "go really fast, do a donut, go really fast, slow down and get splashed, repeat" for about 30 minutes. I can't remember how much this ride was but anything over $25 is too much for me!

Iowa
“One wet ride!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2008

The Screamer was AMAZING!! We had such a great time. Greg and Junior are a blast. All the way from Iowa I knew this was one thing we had to do. I highly recommend it. Wear your swimming suit...you will get soaked! When I go back I will do it again:)

Have fun!!