“Had a blast” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Honolulu Screamer

Honolulu Screamer
, Honolulu, Oahu, HI (Ala Moana - Kakaako)
(808) 597-8669
Website
Improve this listing
Hilo, Hawaii
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Had a blast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

We had a great time if you sit up front you will get wet they play rocking music the trip is around 1 hour in length. The driver will get up to speed and turn the boat hard and the boat spins 180 degrees then he gets up to speed again and puts in reverse and the boats bow dips down and water comes over the bow and gets you soaked loved it. When we went we spotted a whale and the driver took time for us to look at it "Bonus" The boats not eal fast but fast enough and I felt safe with the crew and the boat. For the cost it was worth it.

Visited May 2012

Victoria, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“YEEEESSSSSS!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

As my husband said..when he walked back into the room...was a great exciting experience for him...Luved it!!! My daughter and myself not our thing to fly at high speed through the water lol....he said the veiw of the Diamond Head was great as well..

Visited October 2012
Running Springs, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not so fast speed boat”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

If you think the idea of going on a semi quick boat ride and getting soaking wet sounds exciting, then you'll probably love this. If you are one that takes part in any kind of extreme activities on any kind of regular basis you may find this to be on the boring side. At $21 each, I expected a thrill. During the course of this ride you make 6 slow 180 degree turns, and they rapidly decelerate 6 times, causing water to come over the bow. Seat changes are a waste of time as it's the same ride no matter where you are in the boat. They had rockin tunes blasting the whole time which would have been kinda cool except the speakers were not up to the job. I suggest looking elsewhere for your adrenaline rush.

Visited November 2012
El Paso, Texas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“The Screamer, parasailing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

These activities are a must for family. The purpose of the staffon the Screamer is to get you wet. And let me tell you, you will get wet!! They cater to the guests very nicely and provide a chance to rotate on the boat so everyone can get equally wet. They also run the parasailing and once again the staff was wonderful. They took about 75 pictures of us parasailing at 850 ft. The chip with the pictures is sold for $30, but well worth it. Safety is their priority, but the fun you have in both these activities and great. People, if you are in Hawaii, please do not hesitate to do things you can only do in Hawaii. You will regret it if you don't once you get back home. There's no time like the present.

Visited October 2012
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Jet Ski- we were forgotten at site”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Me and my bf went jet skiing which was fun. I was pretty scared. The staff sucked.
We booked through hawaii active and were told we didn't need the voucher or credit card as we had already paid and they will have our infomation and just bring ourselves.
We get there they demand to see the voucher, we had to pull it up on email on i-phone. Then they demand the credit card number.
After we went Jet skiing the bus driver left the site (they drive you out about 15 mins to the jet ski area) with out me, my bf and a mother and her 2 daughters. He had forgotten half the group. We had to bloody wait over an hr in the heat for him to realise and return. None of us had phones, water or money on us. We had to cancel our evening plans as the who thing took much longer then stated.
Then on the bus back to the meeting location they had the nerve to offer us the photos from the jet skiing on memory card for $30 lol. I told them we will be having those for free as an apology for leaving us out there. When we get back to the booth we had to explain the whole situation again. We were given the photos for free. Pretty poor quality.

Visited July 2012