We had a two bedroom suite which we shared with another couple. We had the bedroom adjacent to the lounge. It was a uncomfortable was there were sliding windows between our room and the lounge not giving privacy. This would be ok if you had children. They offered complimentary coffee and juice from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. Close to the shops and restaurants. Easy to catch a tram or bus to the Ala Moana shops. We had an apartment which overlooked the street and had a view of the sea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Outrigger Regency on Beach Walk is an all-suite boutique condominium located on the edge of exciting Waikiki Beach Walk and short stroll away from the beach. One- and two-bedroom accommodations feature air-conditioning, complimentary high-speed Internet, 27" plasma TVs, rich hardwood floors, a spacious tiled lanai, and a designer kitchen. A popular Italian restaurant and Sundry Store are also on property. Guests are also entitled to the amenities at the neighboring Outrigger Reef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Outrigger Regency on Beach Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Regency On Beach Walk Hotel Honolulu
- Outrigger Honolulu
- Honolulu Outrigger
- Outrigger Regency On Beach Walk Hawaii/Honolulu