“Good Fish Tacos! Quick and easy” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wahoo's Fish Taco

Wahoo's Fish Taco
940 Auahi St, Ste 140, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96814-4135 (Ala Moana - Kakaako)
808-591-1646
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #535 of 1,913 restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Ala Moana - Kakaako
Neighborhood: Ala Moana - Kakaako
Oahu, Hawaii
“Good Fish Tacos! Quick and easy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We go to Wahoo's on a pretty regular basis. Their food is always good and they have great fish tacos. I took my Mom and Dad to every place on the Island for fish tacos and they said Wahoos was their favorite. We had to eat there twice during their visit. The spicy pinto bean/ black bean mix is good! My only complaint is that they charge $1.00 or $1.50 (I cant remember exactly because I was in shock!) for a side of sour cream. And we love sour cream. Next time I might stop and pick up my own container first....

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

82% Recommend
Newport Beach, CA
“You can always count on wahoos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

As always, great fish tacos, good piece of fish, quick service. Perfect when you're not in the mood for a gourmet dining experience, just good, basic, fairly priced dinner.

Visited February 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Wicked Fish Burrito”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Stopped here as we were shopping and was pleasently surprised about how tasty the burrito was... tasted really fresh and there was tons of fish in the burrito. The highlight was certainly the cilantro sauce (at extra cost) that had a bit of kick and it really made the burrito awesome.

Great place to stop if you are in a hurry and looking for something tasty.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Milwaukee
“Not What I was Expecting”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I have only had a fish taco once before, and it was so much better than the one I had here. I was very disappointed. The taco had very little fish and was topped with lots of raw cabbage and a little dab of tomatoes. It was a soft taco and it was not very warm. There was no cheese, and I was expecting a little. My husband had a plate with a huge burrito, enchilada, and rice and beans. It was more than he could eat, so I helped him. My taco was around $3.50 and his plate was around $14 with a drink. We sat outside and were never asked if we needed anything once the food arrived. It is a place where you order at the counter and it is delivered when it is ready. The counter worker was lacking in service skills. I hope to find a better place for a fish taco before the end of my visit.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Richardson, Texas
“Tasty Choices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

After a morning of diving, we hit Wahoo's Fish Taco. A wide selection of tacos, bowls, and plates were available, including plenty of meat and vegetarian options beyond fish. Alcohol is available for purchase.

Prices were decent, and the service was efficient and fast. We were constantly asked if we needed anything else.

Food was good, but a bit dry for the fish we ordered. I wish we had one of these down the street from my house.

• Visited November 2012