We stayed here for three nights at the start of our two week vacation. We are fans of the Embassy, and it is not the first time we have stayed at one of there properties. The room was comfortable and clean, the fridge is nice to have. The hot breakfast buffet and managers evening reception are the added bonus for us. Wakiki is very expensive, and having the buffet in the morining to start your day was wonderful, and the reception in the evening to have a cocktail and snack before heading out to dinner was also wonderful. Reception snack changed daily, so that was nice and there is also nightly entertainment. Reception bartenders very friendly. The beach is one block up and there is a paved path between the Outriggar and another hotel but it is narrow and lined with rat traps (this is not maintained by Embassy) and smells like trash. When walking to the beach come out of the hotel near the front desk and turn left, cross the street and turn right there is another path to the beach that is very nice. Most of the staff was very nice, some of the front desk staff could have been more friendly and the staff member preparing the omletts was downright rude. Donald Trump has to be the biggest you know, and he is building a 20 something story hotel next door, they were on floor 22 when we were there, so the construction noise can be a bit annoying when at the pool. However, remember this is a big city and it is noisy regardless. Our view was of his building, but I did not mind, I found it quite interesting, and we could see the rest of the city also.
One of the best things is you can take the escalator down from the pool/reception area on the 4th floor and you are smack dab in the beach walk area of shops and resturants, very cool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk is an all-suite hotel featuring 1 and 2-bedroom suites with private bedroom(s), separate living room, and kitchenette. All of our guests enjoy complimentary full Made-to-Oder Breakfast daily, nightly Evening Poolside Reception, Wi-Fi, and more, and No Resort Fees. The hotel is located steps to Waikiki Beach and in the heart of Waikiki Beach Walk, Waikiki's newest shopping, dining, and entertainment district. In addition to the extra space, added value, and great location that makes our hotel so unique, it is the genuine Hawaiian hospitality of our staff that we are most proud of. Come experience the Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk Hotel Honolulu
- Embassy Suites Honolulu
- Honolulu Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Oahu
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk Hawaii/Honolulu