“Nice to have space” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 83 hotels in Honolulu
Litchfield Park, AZ
“Nice to have space”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

The embassy suites in WAIKIKI compares typically with any other Embassy suites, they do a great job trying to keep up with the hoards of people that go down for the free breakfast, the happy hour is ran quite smooth and enjoyable. Its just nice to have a room in Waikiki that is not
a tiny box. Off of BeachWalk St this hotel put you in the heart of everything.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Bob Y, General Manager at Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Dolezal8,
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at our hotel. The spacious rooms are very accommodating for those traveling with families and/or large groups. You have the freedom to sleep and relax in one room, while lounging in the living room to unwind. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our two most favored complimentary amenities; cooked-to-order breakfast and cocktails in the evening. We look forward to your return.

1,617 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (305)
  • Korean first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiIeZtl0uTE&feature=youtube_gdata_player management please review your snacks don't look like it in the video what happened to you guys great location I love the beach and the staff is really nice you just need to update the hotel and swimming poolneeds to be deeper

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Maximilian1989,
I appreciate your honest review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am pleased to let you
know that we will be holding a soft-goods renovation very soon. I hope you were able to enjoy the complimentary breakfast. You are absolutely right that our location is the best. I apologize that our pool was not to your liking. The all-around shallow pool is a big hit with families and their children. I hope you will give us another try when you return to the island.
Williamstown, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Other then the parking fee being 35.00 per day the hotel was great. It is very close to the beach. It can be a little noisy on the lower floors but is still a great place to stay. The breakfast was great, the hotel is very clean and convenient to everything around

• Stayed August 2013
Dear ggabriel1226,
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your time here in Hawai’i, and appreciate your review of our hotel. I can assure you that our parking rate is at up to par with the rest of the market. You are absolutely correct that we are located conveniently in the heart of Waikiki, and for the most part do not require a car to get around. Thank you for your recommendation, and we look forward to your return.
San Jose, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I paid 700+ for the stay high season August. I booked a 2br suite with was smaller than expected but overall I was satified with the breakfast, staff, cleanliness and location. We were able to easily walk to most things in the area and felt safe. My kids loved the pool and managers reception with had fruit, vegies and snack with all the drinks.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Eldora B,
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I understand busy seasons can make it difficult to travel for those with families, and appreciate your patronage. I am glad to hear you enjoyed all that we have to offer, including our aloha-spirited staff. The pool is definitely a top favorite for the children, and it is nice to be able to wind down with free cocktails in the evening alongside the pool. Please consider staying with us again.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

This was our anniversary gift to each other--Celebrating in Hawaii!! We decided to take our kids with us so we needed a family friendly hotel. We chose the Embassy Suites because of the free daily breakfast, great pool and it was close to the beach. We definitely made the right choice. It was also close to downtown. We could walk every where we go. The hotel also has a great concierge and we booked several excursions. It was a great stay and we would recommend this hotel. Staff is very friendly and rooms were clean.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dear Teresa G,
Happy anniversary! Thank you for your raving review of our hotel. I am glad you and your family were able to enjoy the complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily. I hope you were also able to enjoy our free drinks in the evening. Location is key for a successful hotel, and we are located in the middle of Waikiki Beach Walk’s fabulous restaurants and shops. Please consider us your home away from home.
charlote, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Expectations were exceeded. Everything from the staff to evening entertainment and the food was excellent. The 1st day I did have to have the mini fridge replaced because it did not work but maintenance replaced it within 2 hours of my request. Very clean in the room, hallways and lobby.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Rachael K,
Thank you for your SUITE and short review regarding our hotel. I can assure you that everything our staff does comes from the bottom of their hearts. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the refrigerator, but am glad to hear our staff took care of you. Our entertainment held four times a week during our manager’s reception is unique and the best band! We look forward to your returned visit.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Wow! a really nice hotel! Unfortunately....I only stayed one night due to my travel arrangements from Maui, but I am so glad to have had the experience!
The hotel is not directly on Waikiki beach..........but oh so close to it. I had a tenth floor suite with phenomenal views from the balcony. The staff is ultra friendly and helpful. Rooms are very spacious (low ceilings, but very nice). You get a very good nights sleep.
The hotel is pricey..........but worth it! The valet parking is also expensive......but hey.......this is Honolulu....
I had a late flight and was unable to get an extended check out (due to the hotel's popularity), but they provide a complimentary changing suite for you to use before your flight. I was able to spend the day in Oahu and keep my belongings stored. The belongings are not stored in the room, but you are given a key to the room when you are ready to leave and you can shower, repack or do what you need to do before you leave....wonderful!
The breakfast is a full buffet and you are able to eat inside or out and there is a great selection of foods. The pool is on the same floor and it is nice....but very busy.
Anyway.....did not have enough time to really experience all of what what offered.........but I enjoyed what I was able to.
If you have the extra bucks..........this is a great vacation investment!

Room Tip: Stay on a high floor........but not too high. High enough to have nice views.......but not so high...