“you need to renovate your roomn ew bathrooms and your snacks at your evening section doesn't look like the one on your video” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk

You added Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk to your Saves list
Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   201 Beachwalk St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #5 of 82 Hotels in Honolulu
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiIeZtl0uTE&feature=youtube_gdata_player management please review your snacks don't look like it in the video what happened to you guys great location I love the beach and the staff is really nice you just need to update the hotel and swimming poolneeds to be deeper

• Stayed August 2013
Bob Y, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Maximilian1989,
I appreciate your honest review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am pleased to let you
know that we will be holding a soft-goods renovation very soon. I hope you were able to enjoy the complimentary breakfast. You are absolutely right that our location is the best. I apologize that our pool was not to your liking. The all-around shallow pool is a big hit with families and their children. I hope you will give us another try when you return to the island.
Bob Y

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (438)
  • Korean first
Williamstown, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Other then the parking fee being 35.00 per day the hotel was great. It is very close to the beach. It can be a little noisy on the lower floors but is still a great place to stay. The breakfast was great, the hotel is very clean and convenient to everything around

• Stayed August 2013
Dear ggabriel1226,
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your time here in Hawai’i, and appreciate your review of our hotel. I can assure you that our parking rate is at up to par with the rest of the market. You are absolutely correct that we are located conveniently in the heart of Waikiki, and for the most part do not require a car to get around. Thank you for your recommendation, and we look forward to your return.
San Jose, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I paid 700+ for the stay high season August. I booked a 2br suite with was smaller than expected but overall I was satified with the breakfast, staff, cleanliness and location. We were able to easily walk to most things in the area and felt safe. My kids loved the pool and managers reception with had fruit, vegies and snack with all the drinks.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Eldora B,
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I understand busy seasons can make it difficult to travel for those with families, and appreciate your patronage. I am glad to hear you enjoyed all that we have to offer, including our aloha-spirited staff. The pool is definitely a top favorite for the children, and it is nice to be able to wind down with free cocktails in the evening alongside the pool. Please consider staying with us again.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

This was our anniversary gift to each other--Celebrating in Hawaii!! We decided to take our kids with us so we needed a family friendly hotel. We chose the Embassy Suites because of the free daily breakfast, great pool and it was close to the beach. We definitely made the right choice. It was also close to downtown. We could walk every where we go. The hotel also has a great concierge and we booked several excursions. It was a great stay and we would recommend this hotel. Staff is very friendly and rooms were clean.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dear Teresa G,
Happy anniversary! Thank you for your raving review of our hotel. I am glad you and your family were able to enjoy the complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily. I hope you were also able to enjoy our free drinks in the evening. Location is key for a successful hotel, and we are located in the middle of Waikiki Beach Walk’s fabulous restaurants and shops. Please consider us your home away from home.
charlote, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Expectations were exceeded. Everything from the staff to evening entertainment and the food was excellent. The 1st day I did have to have the mini fridge replaced because it did not work but maintenance replaced it within 2 hours of my request. Very clean in the room, hallways and lobby.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Rachael K,
Thank you for your SUITE and short review regarding our hotel. I can assure you that everything our staff does comes from the bottom of their hearts. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the refrigerator, but am glad to hear our staff took care of you. Our entertainment held four times a week during our manager’s reception is unique and the best band! We look forward to your returned visit.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Wow! a really nice hotel! Unfortunately....I only stayed one night due to my travel arrangements from Maui, but I am so glad to have had the experience!
The hotel is not directly on Waikiki beach..........but oh so close to it. I had a tenth floor suite with phenomenal views from the balcony. The staff is ultra friendly and helpful. Rooms are very spacious (low ceilings, but very nice). You get a very good nights sleep.
The hotel is pricey..........but worth it! The valet parking is also expensive......but hey.......this is Honolulu....
I had a late flight and was unable to get an extended check out (due to the hotel's popularity), but they provide a complimentary changing suite for you to use before your flight. I was able to spend the day in Oahu and keep my belongings stored. The belongings are not stored in the room, but you are given a key to the room when you are ready to leave and you can shower, repack or do what you need to do before you leave....wonderful!
The breakfast is a full buffet and you are able to eat inside or out and there is a great selection of foods. The pool is on the same floor and it is nice....but very busy.
Anyway.....did not have enough time to really experience all of what what offered.........but I enjoyed what I was able to.
If you have the extra bucks..........this is a great vacation investment!

Room Tip: Stay on a high floor........but not too high. High enough to have nice views.......but not so high...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Dear Dave R,
Thank you for the thorough and raving review regarding your experience here at the hotel. You are absolutely correct that our location is fantastic. You have various options for shopping and dining, while being just a block from the sandy beach. I am glad to hear you made use of our hospitality suite that we try to offer whenever possible so you can still enjoy your day in town on your departure day. Thank you for the recommendation, and I hope you can return for a longer period on your next visit.
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

From registration to check-out the hotel excels. Staff were efficient
and friendly. From a special request to housekeeping to the daily
services provided, all staff were helpful and more than willing to
make the stay more enjoyable. Location, buffet style breakfast and the
evening reception are all big pluses and all included in the price. On
the negative side there are a few early morning deliveries to wake you
and you will be joined at breakfast by the birds, but really no big
deal, just relax and enjoy. Overall would highly recommend and we do
plan to stay again next time - coming back soon!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear MCFL,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your stay at our hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed every minute of your stay. Our staff consistently strive to host our guests with the true aloha spirit. I could not have said it any better, as you named all of our great selling points. Please be assured that we are constantly thinking of methods to deal with the bird issues during breakfast. We look forward to your return.
Bob Y

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk? Share your experiences!