we stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment ocean view - Fabulous space for us as we were a party of 5 (3 adults and 2 kids). Fantastic included breakfast every morning and the evening reception (5.30-7.30pm each night) was a great way to unwind after a big day or to have a pre-dinner drink and nibble before heading out to dinner - All included in the room price is an added bonus !
Wifi worked well all the time and the staff were very accommodating and friendly.
We go to Hawaii every 2nd year for holiday and we usually stay at the Outrigger Reef across the road but decided since we were taking 88yr old grandma with us that we needed a big more space. Having the living room and 2 bathrooms was sensational.
The kids thought the pool was great (hard to find a good one in Waikiki)
We will stay at Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk again as we love the quieter end of Waikiki but still only a 5 min walk to the International Market Place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk is ideal for family vacations, romantic escapes, social gatherings or group retreats. All of our guests enjoy spacious suite accommodations, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily, and our nightly Manager’s Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk Hotel Honolulu
- Embassy Suites Honolulu
- Honolulu Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Oahu
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk Hawaii/Honolulu