Stayed for a week in mid-April. Stayed in a double room with views overlooking Halekulani.
This was not our usual choice of hotels, as we usually prefer to stay at the Outrigger on the Beach or Holiday Inn as it is more central, but we were pleasantly suprised by this hotel.
The room was extremely spacious for our family and the in-room facilities were excellent. Beds were spacious and firm which I liked. A small sink and microwave made it easy to re-heat those huge portions you get at the Cheesecake Factory. The cleaning was efficient and friendly (sometime a little too efficient as she would often try to start cleaning at 8am - a little early for us when on holidays!!) Breakfast was an average quality and selection, with things to suit most tastes. We only attended the Managers Reception once. This consisted mainly of pretzels and corn chips with free drinks. Valet and Front Desk were friendly and efficient. Our room was fast tracked even though it was early (10am) and front desk did actually call to advise when the room was ready, unlike some hotels who promise to call and never do.
The location was not as far as we originally thought it would be and there were many choices for food around. For fine dining Roy's was around the corner, and for cheap eats the ABC across the road had a good variety of sandwiches and drinks.
All in all we really enjoyed this hotel and would stay here again if the price was right. My only complaint was that the pool was really too small for the amount of people that used it and the beach in front of the hotel was really not child friendly as it was full of rocks. The beach in front of the Outrigger is still my preferred. Otherwise, this hotel was excellent and I would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk is ideal for family vacations, romantic escapes, social gatherings or group retreats. All of our guests enjoy spacious suite accommodations, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily, and our nightly Manager’s Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk Hotel Honolulu
- Embassy Suites Honolulu
- Honolulu Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Oahu
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk Hawaii/Honolulu