Our family of 11 people stayed for 10 days at the Embassy Suites while visiting Waikiki. The proximity to the beach and shops, including the International Marketplace was great.
The breakfast was definitely a bonus for us, as meals are so expensive in Waikiki, especially for a family our size.
We also looked forward to the Managers Reception each night, and got to know the entertainers through a musical connection, it was just like reconnecting with old friends.
Overall a great place to stay, as well as being affordable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk is ideal for family vacations, romantic escapes, social gatherings or group retreats. All of our guests enjoy spacious suite accommodations, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily, and our nightly Manager’s Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk Hotel Honolulu
- Embassy Suites Honolulu
- Honolulu Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Oahu
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk Hawaii/Honolulu