we stayed at the Embassy Suites for 10 nights in late Feb/Early Marc in room 2132 (top floor) in the HULA Tower.
i LOVED having a lounge room as well as the bedroom, allowed more space for more shopping and we weren't having to step over our suitcases all the time. bed was super comfy, two tvs, lots of pillows, plenty of space in the bathroom and a big enough fridge for drinks and left overs.
the location is perfect. lots of good and fancy restaurants close by (Denny's, Cheeseburgerland)and lots of the good restaurants only 5 mins walk away, (California Pizza Kitchen and Cheesecake Factory). the ABC Store next to Dennys was great. had the usual stuff and then extras like hot food, salads, awesome, best one we saw.
the Service at the hotel was fine, most were very friendly and said hi as you walked past. we didn't get into the pool as we were out most days and the temp was only 24 degrees C, so not warm enough to want to cool down, but lots of people were there. the gym has digital scales, so you can weigh your suitcases when you have packed them for your flight home. The Buffet Breakfast was yes, mostly the same each day, but that gave our adjusting stomachs some consistency, so we were happy. there was fruit (loved the pineapple), cereals, breads, bagels, pastries, any way you like eggs (omlette or fried), sausages, rice, bacon, scrambed eggs, potatos and then a selection of hot sweets (pancakes or french toast or waffles), heaps to choose from. they also had lots of fruit juices and teas and coffees.
The Pink Trolley "pick up" stop was only one block up adn two block over on Olohana St (king Kalakaua Plaza) and "drop off" point was Saratoga Road (Trump Tower), so really close and easy to get all your shopping back to the hotel.
we found it all easy and comfortable. even though we were right beside the lifts (and everyone had warned us), we didn't find it too annoying. as we were on the top floor, the lifts didn't come all the way all the time. and it sort of gave us some background white noise, so we slept fine.
i would highly reccommend this place. it was fantastic.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk Hotel Honolulu
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk Hotel
- Embassy Suites Honolulu
- Embassy Suites Waikiki
- Honolulu Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Oahu
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk is ideal for family vacations, romantic escapes, social gatherings or group retreats. All of our guests enjoy spacious suite accommodations, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily, and our nightly Manager’s Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.