Within a month, I stayed at this property on 2 different occasions. The second time confirmed that this will be my hotel for all of my return visits. The location is great - you can walk anywhere in Waikiki. It is about half an hour to walk to the Honolulou Zoo or Ala Moana Shopping Center. Great restaurants nearby and it is centrally located in Waikiki. There is public beach access within 3 minutes.
The room has a living area with wet bar, microwave and mini-fridge. Buffet breakfast definitely saves money and it is nice to have the "eggs cooked to order" option. Manager's nightly reception is also part of the rate.
There is a fitness center, laundry facilites, and business center on property. Wi-fi is complimentary too.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk Hotel Honolulu
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk Hotel
- Embassy Suites Honolulu
- Embassy Suites Waikiki
- Honolulu Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Oahu
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk is ideal for family vacations, romantic escapes, social gatherings or group retreats. All of our guests enjoy spacious suite accommodations, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily, and our nightly Manager’s Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.