Our stay was excellent - so many great things about the hotel. We were able to check in early, staff was wonderful, great included breakfast and the daily manager's reception with drinks and snacks really kick started the nights. The pool was usually full of kids (and only 4 feet at its deepest) but there was ample space around the pool for lounging. The gym had good equipment and was adequate for a 5 day stay. The coin-op laundry was a bit pricey ($2.50 wash, $2.25 dry) but machines worked well. Lots of nearby shopping and the next door Yard House bar/restaurant was a perfect hangout.
Perhaps the best feature was the courtesy room we could use to shower and change clothes, since we checked out at 11am but went to the airport at 5pm. This gave us another full day at the beach.
The hotel is outstanding and I would choose it again above all others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk is ideal for family vacations, romantic escapes, social gatherings or group retreats. All of our guests enjoy spacious suite accommodations, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily, and our nightly Manager’s Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk Hotel Honolulu
- Embassy Suites Honolulu
- Honolulu Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Oahu
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk Hawaii/Honolulu